A Better School Builds A Better Community
Friends of Big Sky Education is a non-profit entity formed in 2004. FOBSE is organized exclusively for charitable purposes that enhance and support the education of Big Sky students and the Big Sky community, including cultural education and entertainment
Friends of Big Education sponsors a number of projects:
- Post secondary study scholarship for Lone Peak High School
- The Big Sky School District Superintendent’s Programming Fund
- The Technology Initiative for K-12 Students
- The Warren Miller Performing Arts Center (a community and school theater)
Donors can contribute to FOBSE projects through a number of ways. For all projects, a donor may:
- By Check – Write FOBSE on the addressee line. To dedicate the funds to a specific project, please write the project on the memo line.
- Mailing Address – FOBSE, PO Box 160633, Big Sky, MT 59716
- Donate online – Use this website.
- Transfer of Securities: contact email@example.com for detailed instructions.
To donate to the Warren Miller PAC, go to www.razoo.com/us/story/warren-